Help Protect Your Kids on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
• 24/7 email alerts on suspicious online behaviorStart Your 30 Day Risk Free Trial! First 30 days Risk Free! No Software to Download.
• Names, pictures and profiles of friends in your children’s network
• Access to screening tools to help identify online predators
Do You Know What Your Kids Are Doing Online?
TrueCare helps parents protect kids from cyber bullies, online predators and other dangers of online social networking.Start Your 30 Day Risk Free Trial! First 30 Days Risk Free! No Software to Download.
Identify Cyber bullies and Online Predators
When you join TrueCare, you are helping to keep your children safe from the real dangers of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Become more aware of your children’s online activity.Start Your 30 Day Risk Free Trial! First 30 Days Risk Free! No Software to Download.
Know What Your Kids Are Posting Online
Join TrueCare and protect them from cyber bullies and online predators. Start communicating with your children about the impacts and consequences of posting content on the Internet.Start Your 30 Day Risk Free Trial! First 30 days Risk Free! No Software to Download.
Help Protect Your Children on the Internet
TrueCare is an Internet monitoring tool that provides the resources, communication and information parents need to help protect children from potential online dangers.
Social media websites like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter have become a huge part of how we communicate in today’s technology-driven market. Yet these popular social networking sites have taken parental concerns to a whole new level, with cyber bullying and online predators looming as potential dangers 24/7.
TrueCare: A Valuable Internet Monitoring Tool
Keeping your kids safe isn’t about spying – it’s about staying updated on current social networking trends, talking to your kids about online safety, and being in-the-know regarding when, where and with whom your kids are using social media sites.
Did you know…?
- Cyber bullying affects nearly 1 out of 2 children in the U.S. today, and can lead to low self-esteem, anxiety, depression and even suicide.
- There are estimated to be more than 5 million predators that surf the Internet, with 77% of their targets age 14 and older, and 22% ages 10 to 13.
- The photos and content your kids post online can have negative effects on their future regarding school admissions and employment.
- Parents often lack awareness that these are REAL dangers that cannot be ignored.
- TrueCare is an Internet monitoring tool that can help protect your children online.
Start protecting your kids today with TrueCare’s 30 day Risk Free trial!
Tweet Chat Schedule
TrueCare Chat Series
Join our Tweet Chat
First Tuesday of Every Month
Time: 12:00 - 12:30 pm CT
On Twitter use #TrueCare
to Join the Discussion
for details and upcoming topics.
Start Your 30 Day Risk Free Trial
As Seen & Heard on: