Help Protect Your Children on the Internet
TrueCare is an Internet monitoring tool that provides the resources, communication and information parents need to help protect children from potential online dangers.
Social media websites like Facebook, YouTube, MySpace and Twitter have become a huge part of how we communicate in today’s technology-driven market. Yet these popular social networking sites have taken parental concerns to a whole new level, with cyber bullying and online predators looming as potential dangers 24/7.
TrueCare: A Valuable Internet Monitoring Tool
Keeping your kids safe isn’t about spying – it’s about staying updated on current social networking trends, talking to your kids about online safety, and being in-the-know regarding when, where and with whom your kids are using social media sites.
Did you know…?
- Cyber bullying affects nearly 1 out of 2 children in the U.S. today, and can lead to low self-esteem, anxiety, depression and even suicide.
- There are estimated to be more than 5 million predators that surf the Internet, with 77% of their targets age 14 and older, and 22% ages 10 to 13.
- The photos and content your kids post online can have negative effects on their future regarding school admissions and employment.
- Parents often lack awareness that these are REAL dangers that cannot be ignored.
- TrueCare is an Internet monitoring tool that can help protect your children online.
Start protecting your kids today with TrueCare’s FREE 60-day trial!